History
Odom Funeral Home was founded on November 1, 1893 as the Easterday Funeral Home, by William S. Easterday.  Mr.
Easterday operated the funeral home at 108 N. Main Street in Culver, Indiana, until his death. In 1946, William R.
Easterday, who had joined his father in the firm in 1933, continued the business.

In 1960, James and Rosalie Bonine became part of the firm. The Bonines purchased the funeral home in 1963 and it
became Easterday-Bonine Funeral Home until the name was later changed to Bonine Funeral Home. In 1966, the funeral
home was relocated to its present location at 104 E. Lakeshore Drive.

In 1996, the Bonine Funeral Home was honored by the Marshall County Historical Society with the Centennial Business
Award and the Marshall County Historic Landmark Award for the Funeral Home building.

In August 2000, Gregory & Karen Odom, along with their son, Andrew, became associated with the Bonine Funeral Home.

In April 2004, the Odoms purchased the funeral home and it became Bonine-Odom Funeral Home, Inc., continuing a 111
year old tradition of service to the Marshall-Starke-Pulaski- and Fulton County areas.

In September 2009, the Odoms again changed the business name to Odom Funeral Home following the retirement of the
Bonines. Greg, Karen, and Drew continue to serve the area communities with care and compassion.